... is a leading film distribution company spanning across Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. Since its establishment, the company has been part of various successful ventures to promote Indian Cinema in the land down under. Through the different endeavors of distribution and productions under the MBF banner, the vision of the company is consistent, to deliver a ‘mind-blowing’ experience to their audiences.
MBF has line-produced various blockbusters to its credit and continues this streak with their latest venture of producing a highly acclaimed documentary Raising the Bar.
- adjective Slang -
1. overwhelming; astounding 2. producing a hallucinogenic effect
'Mind Blowing' is a colloquial term commonly used amongst Indians to describe an amazing/intense entertainment experience.
This is the principle of MBF… complete entertainment
Mind Blowing Film Coverage:
- currently distributes Indian film theatrical releases in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
- currently distributes Indian film DVD releases in Australia & New Zealand
- Hosts the very popular 'Indian Film Festival - Bollywood & Beyond' that commences in Sydney and travels to Adelaide & Auckland
- Produce the 'Indian Film Festival of Melbourne' for Film Victoria and the Victorian Government
- Provides international production line support for features/TV within Australia and New Zealand
- is exploring opportunities with distributing other ethnic-language films for Theatrical/DVD distribution into Australia & New Zealand (Arabic, Chinese, Lebanese, Greek etc)
MIND BLOWING FILMS (MBF) is a media content distributor for theatrical releases television/cable broadcast content and physical media (CDs/DVDs) to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. It is the home to the biggest Indian blockbuster films and award winning cinema down under.
For a catalog of our recent titles and inquiries for exhibition or purchase of CDs / DVDs, please email: email@example.com
If you have content you would like to be represented to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or India, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MBF staff have to their credit several successful films and TVCs such as:
- Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki ( 13 episodes )
- Koi Aap Sa
- Apollo Tyres TVC
- Salaam Namaste
- Chak De India
- Closing Ceremony of Commonwealth Games
- Bachna Aye Haseeno
- Main Aurr Mrs Khanna
- Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic
- Love Aaj Kal
- IPL commercials
With in-depth knowledge and understanding of both the Indian & ANZ film industries, MBF provides a one stop shop for all production needs from crew, equipment hire , locations, casting through to film grants, visa arrangements, logistics and catering!
Please direct all inquires to: email@example.com